AUK 12.5% 0.7¢ aumake limited.

Crushedhab,1. Intrinsic valuation is based on the equity per...

1. 49 Posts.
    Crushedhab,

1. Intrinsic valuation is based on the equity per share, earnings per share, dividend per share. Those 3 fundamentals coupled with a determined required rate of return put a valuation on a company.

2. Yeah the SP isn't around the valuation level and it rarely is for any company, either higher or lower. Mining services companies are being smashed at the moment, and it doesn't matter that TTN is in the LNG growth sector, it is still a mining services stock according to the market.

3. Go and research charts and google 'double bottom chart' and you'll find a lot of charts that look like TTN currently does. It should reverse and head up this week. Where will it go, I don't know, but SP's normally follow earnings and valuations, thus the mid $3 level I suggested.

4. Further from the last point, the SP will only head to mid $3 if external factors to the company don't come into play, for example political backlash to CSG or extreme weather.
    NSW is finally getting their act together and trying to push CSG exploration and production which will only benefit and drive TTN's future growth.
    If all this eventuates and TTN continues to be run efficiently, mid $3 will be a thing of the past.

5. If you have any further douche comments to make, I'll be happy to clarify them for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $177.2K 22.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 22613403 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1562500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.