QAN 0.43% $7.00 qantas airways limited

don't worry boys and girls...and stop watching a current affair...

1. 680 Posts.
    don't worry boys and girls...and stop watching a current affair style jounalistic crap about qantas demise. as per the following extract Qantas has around 5 years of cash to burn at 2 million a day....so trade away! Obviously it's in an uptrend so follow Franklin and buy while cheap....a no brainer really if you put in some sub-dollar stops....personally Im accumulating until I see a red day or two. you'll notice it's forming an identical trading pattern to the start of feb even with a near identical low....glass half full I think.

"Let's not panic just yet though. Qantas has $2.8 billion cash on hand. It has received revenue in advance of $3 billion - more than its cash on hand. It is a good thing that people pay before they fly. If you add the cash and current receivables (which should be collected over the next 12 months) you get $4.3 billion in readies.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/qantas-takes-a-financial-flight-of-fancy-on-accounting-winds-20130901-2syto.html#ixzz2xAKOZQIo
    "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.