ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

in terms of correction... one just happened in august... so...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    in terms of correction... one just happened in august... so whether another happens in october -who knows?? looking at SPX500 charts, looks like its going exponentially higher, meaning at some point in time there might just be a proper crash... to make a big top itll take about 6 months at least, so will be interesting to watch how the global indices pan out well into 2015...
    in the short term however, have been reading that if scotland says yes, then the relevant gdps will be lower for the next quarter or two, and given that this event creates a lot of uncertainty, the markets could sharply "dip" down... why do i say dip ? well cos it all comes down to the fed or the Sachs in the end... if they are going to allow the big crash to happen soon, then thats wot we will see, otherwise we will only get a dip or mini correction some time soon (if at all)...

overall.. crash wont happen if interest rates remain very low... (am talking about US), and there is a fair bit of deflation going on in europe and other parts of world, but then there is always inflation going on when more money is put into the system, so who knows... all i know is that they cannot allow too much higher rates, cos they end up screwing themselves, seeing that they are paying interest on all the debt they have... hmm... interesting and rather difficult times ahead... me thinks )

was always hoping that whn would get to drill stage by mid 2015, cos i think that beyond that point (and once the new EU stimulus is done), its either going to be a proper real world war to cover it up and start again, or we have even more sever austerity...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.