ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Share price., page-3

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Don't know if any of the rest of you saw this today since it didn't pop up on my Hot Copper feed, but DR did a quick BRR run through of the presentation he was presenting in Fremantle today.

http://www.brrmedia.com/event/126923/david-rowbottam-managing-director

He didn't go very far off script, so didn't really say very much that wasn't explicit on the presentation, but you may want to listen to it for some reassurance.

My key points:

1) Post resource upgrade to beyond 1TCF gas, the project is now large enough to be a stand alone development and could be economic WITHOUT tying into any existing infrastructure. Presumably therefore the economics would be stronger still using existing infrastructure under the right terms. AWE option to go operator expires late October, so we'll know about that soon.
    2) Seychelles proceeding according to plan, with first 3D data available late September. We should expect the same time frame (circa 9 months) that we saw with the La Bella data to go from finishing collection to final data analysis.
    3) The company hopes to be able to soon announce further projects with near term production potential.

Frustrating though the share price reaction is, I believe that if they carry on doing solid, sensible things then the value will show eventually. I hope it's sooner rather than later, but one way or another value gets recognised.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.