LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

I notice the SP has recovered quite significantly over the last...

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    I notice the SP has recovered quite significantly over the last 2 days.... I dont want to make it sound too much like HC carries that much weight on sentimentality but could this be the case here..

I talked to my broker yesterday regarding getting some more shares on the latest dip and I asked him what had been occurring with other investors..

Well it seems that a lot of the long term holders had finally capitulated during that week... He was baffled because there had not been anything major or of unusual consequence...and that they had been advising hold... He said that it was as if they had thrown their hands up in the air and said "enough".

I know we had a couple of announcements that could have had some affect.....what do others think? Was there much shorting?

Could the persistently negative comments by DH and the pleading with posters to "see" his view and that LNC was down and out along with all the BS that he spun done the job?? This happened to coincide with the week in question....

For Linc to drop retail investors (and long termers at that) in such numbers...during that determined effort from our friend could be coincidental but I'm not sure... it sort of snowballed???

All the way down to 70c and now quickly all the way back up to 92.5c....???

I wonder if CS and Genting were just sitting back and were happy to see the free-fall know that they would come in at the point of exhaustion and have a buy-up...we will soon see with any up-coming Sig SH notice..

Or is this just Mr. Market at work and I'm just getting carried away with conspiracy theories???

I'm just happy that my investment has recovered some of its value...phew!

All the best long termers and GLTA ...and of course PDYOR etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.