CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Share Price, page-164

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I own this stock as I was a sucker in believing in their product, then they were led up the garden path twice by Telstra and I still believed in it and it would turn around when trading as Pienetworks (PIE), I Brought in at 0.105 cents way back in 2007/8 and now having gone through consoldations find myself with a far smaller piece of the PIE at a rather hefty average of $2.28 per share and the company with a new name NWZ and you guys on HC talk about bargain prices.
    Look at the share price after the last consolidation and then name change to NWZ you will see that SP has fallen well away again, it's been sinking since 2008. I've been thinking of buying in to to leverage out my loses but are concerned if that's in the in the right direction !!!! Talk of credit raising, consoldation after credit raising, further dilation !!!! OMG.
    Confidence needs to be somehow reinstalled into the company so long standing shareholders have a chance, I'm still not sold on this latest effort YET !!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.