CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

I guess the point is the model actually broadens the...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I guess the point is the model actually broadens the availability of content improving opportunity for news stories, plus they don't pay contributors unless they sell the stuff. Journalists can't be everywhere at once.

Examples where Nwz will add depth a volume of pics/ opportunities for media companies:

1) everyone now is a paparazzi. Half the battle with paparazzi is being in the right place at the right time. Now anyone can take an iPhone pic in a nightclub when a celeb is acting up. (Even the waitress in the VIP area) These indiscretion pics are The most valuable.

2) traffic incidents and multi car crashes. Might seem low rent but think of all the traffic helicopters out there, close up shots could become the staple diet of every traffic report

3) citezenship. Have been a few incidents recently where some scum is acting up on a train /bus and it's been filmed and become headline news. Do you think anyone who films these things will just hand them over once they realise they can get paid by nwz. Public acceptance of the model will also drive more people to stick their necks out to film things and hence perhaps increase successful prosecutions. The individual wins, society wins, and NWZ wins.

There are probably more examples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.