AHC 2.33% 21.0¢ austco healthcare limited

it's just drifting back to where it was before the spike in late...

1. 136 Posts.
    it's just drifting back to where it was before the spike in late Feb, it's not that unusual is it for a share price to drift down when there's a lack of news flow? I'm waiting for the next earnings report or company announcement. The stock's been weak since the profit downgrade in Nov last year, and then the Feb half year report wasn't anything to get too excited about with a modest 9% increase in revenue but a substantial decrease in EPS due to increased expenses. I'm holding and I'm going to be patient with this one to give the increased investment spend time to bear fruit. But we weren't given earnings guidance for the full year and my expectations aren't high for this year. If we're lucky we might see a fund buying in if they decide the price is attractive enough and can see the potential. If I didn't already own the stock I wouldn't be buying in right now, there's no reason to until more info comes to light, and there's plenty of other opportunities in the smallcap space. I just hope this one comes right in time as I bought in at higher prices before the fall last year, but fortunately not a huge amount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.