BQT bqt solutions limited

share price, page-4

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    A frined of mine in the industry said they pnly have 1 good produsct/technology and they are just resellers of everyone elses technology otherwise. I can't agree/disagree but I did a little checking and they do seem to be heavy resellers of licenced in technology - I just don't know what their good bit is - I hope it is whatever they have sold to MONOCO cause at this stage it looks to me like supplying $23m worth of product might be a lot of reseller hardware with a margin of maybe 10-20% - that fits with everything they have done to date and why they can make any money despite the endless string of announcements of product they have sold. On one hand I really like they eay they announce every little sale but on the other hand I can find another company that does it that way - most just give their quarterly sales figures.

I have been trying to convince myself to buy but I just can't get there yet.

Chipperbills info sounds great but it is a non signed deal with a shell company that hasn't raised any money yet.

Something that would increase my confidence ALOT would be if we can find out who took the strategic placement at 22.5c - it could be a dodgy connection that they need to grease the palm of to get the deal through but it may also be associates of MONOCO who know the SP will be very strong when they announce finally.

I know I'd rather have shares in MONOCO as bqt seems like a minor supplier who is trumpeting waay to loudly about a deal that might happen but it could still be worth a doubling if it all flows through.

Just thinking out loud . . .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.