AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Logarithmic Monthly Chart is looking heartening. In my view the...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Logarithmic Monthly Chart is looking heartening. In my view the Log or semi log charts give a much clearer picture for weekly and monthly charts which are "flattened" by standard normal  "linear" charts.

A bit of a mirror image to way back in 1999 when POH was basically a different company. The Price has bottomed at .007 cents for 3 consecutive months earlier this year to give a very strong low base from which the price topped at .029 cents (300% increase) on the back of the first Japanese announcement.

The company has perhaps a year to seriously deliver with revenue via the recent and impending deals or Cap raise he we go again!  If the revenue can increase, as alluded to at this weeks AGM, then POH could realistically soar in price. Lots of new and previously unburnt punters entering the market now to give the price a boost. With the day traders back in play, obviously expect big price fluctuations.

Of course, if POH stays true to history, then it will just be a continuance of broken promises and lots more pain for the sad and sorry POH holders. Of concern to me is that POH needs 8 mil approx per year to cover its expenses, that's a lot of deals, upfront payments and revenue on top of the existing 2 mil or so that it gets at the moment.

Maybe I'm dreamn' but Ross and the new board are giving me reason to believe that POH may yet become a high risk biotech success story.

POH Monthly May 2016.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.25K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 95538418 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59996960 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.