EEG 5.17% 27.5¢ empire energy group limited

Nitrogen , I'm facing the same situation with Central Petroleum...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Nitrogen ,

I'm facing the same situation with Central Petroleum - should have bought more .

Central will have to wait for Negi to be built , not just announced before their business can take off . On the other hand Empire's first NT drilling location is close to a pipeline .

Yes Empire has debt but that is what gives it more leverage than Armour , Central and Blue , even at 3.5c-4c .

If/when Empire get native title agreements on the other acreage , they will be able to tell us more about the forthcoming exploration plans .

The conventional leads and prospects in Empire's acreage are much larger than in Armour's . The recent quarterly shows three which are each over 250km2 in aerial extent .

Now it's probably that the conventional reservoirs are tight at many locations within these enclosures but the most likely locations need to be tested with the drill bit .

Given the potential for Empire to disrupt it's competitors plans , one might consider opening a small position as insurance - which is what I did with Metgasco when there was a possibility they were going to drill the 1tcf conventional prospect .

It now looks like the gangster govt of NSW have taken Metgasco out of the equation - which makes life simpler for Metgasco's competitors .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.