TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Warren Buffet said buy on fear so IMO he could have been talking...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Warren Buffet said buy on fear so IMO he could have been talking of Ton right now. Those responsible for the "pump and dump' or is it the "rinse and repeat" market manipulation of Ton downwards must feel they are getting closer to their goal of either getting rid of a dangerous competitor or paving the way for a cheap take/over. I am new to this business but I would assume the same forces are currently holding a lot of Ton stock purchased at about 0.14c ready to sell into the next good ann. Price might spike above 0.20c and then they start selling heavily forcing the SP. down again! Is that how it works and they pick up a trading profit along the way?? They can keep doing it forever! This has been going on for ever!! Why?? Don't the company know who is doing this? They should have a registry of their shareholders. Sensible suggestions of dual listing as per Captain Morgans' post- 16503194 seem to be an opportunity lost to escape this situation.
    Sorry Brad but $475,000 is too much remuneration for a co. in Ton's position. Remuneration should be tied to the companies SP. or Mkt. cap. Achievements along the way are part of the job! If that remuneration figure was struck when the SP. was 0.50c it should now be $150,000. Similarly if SP. was $1.00 not many would begrudge remuneration of $950,000. We would all be winners!

I believe the next ann. will be a ripper and should come out this week or next when shareholders are thinking about taking up their rights.
    GK/AMG have borrowed from a bank to restart their Ancuabe plant. But they do not hold sufficient graphite of their own to work it but still got bank finance!! That's where Ton's Ancuabe graphite that surrounds GK'S plant must have IMO been part of the deal. This deal when inked will IMO change the overall picture once and for all and ensure full take up of rights. Am hoping that in 2 weeks time the picture will be very different!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.