TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi @jackarooz, we will be taking up our rights and funds...

1. 987 Posts.
    Hi @jackarooz, we will be taking up our rights and funds permitting, additional shares. TON is still the best performing stock and has kept our entire portfolio in the green for 18 months at least.

We have a core holding that we have held since 2013 and bought a car from the purchases made at 13.5c - 16c earlier this year. Registration plates "TON 100" were put forward but decided to stick to the old plates I've had since the early 90's.

We maybe not the sharpest tools in the shed but the great thing about the stock market is that capital appreciation does not discriminate.

Back to a 52 week low! Almost like going back in time and opening the door to another slice of the action.

How many posters wished they could go back in time when the share price went from 13.5c at the 2014 AGM to 90.5c in July 2014 only to repeat itself again in 2015 from 13.5c to 71c in March-April earlier this year.

I say "almost" because there are no guarantees and you "earn" capital appreciation by following your convictions and sitting and waiting. Hence doubting Thomas (to the power of n) are out in force to ensure any capital appreciation is earned. These doubters are only on Hot Copper funnily enough.

Reading your posts @jackarooz along with @Pauldola, @dog59 , @king louie , @Captain Morgan , @Bobsa , makes Hot Copper worthwhile and a great source of information.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $18.75K 1.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 963342 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 942417 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.