TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Share Price, page-53

1. 3,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Hi Oz ... Another day but rather busy so I'll keep it to only 1 of 3 for today, hope thats ok .. anyhow ... cheers for your response ... I see you put a lot of weight on analysing the "depth" OZ, ....
    I myself don't give much credence to this type of level 2 data for assessing a stocks market dynamic, the depth board is predominantly an indication of retail action albeit skewed to the less experienced or lets say .. the less aggressive (has a better ring to it) end of the retail investors/traders club so it tends to give out erroneous signals to those that are less ........... aggressive around the stock market ... basically the data is supplied simply to give the retail punter a sense of belonging more than an affective tool

It can lead to the less aggressive punter thinking they see manipulation just because, ...for example,.... they see trades go through that are nowhere near whats indicated on the depth board or even better, think they see evidence of 'bot' trading during post market auctions .............
    It would be great to see their faces if they ever saw trades start appearing on the board at say 4:30, 5 or even 6:30 pm ........
    Im betting all hell will break loose and a Royal Commission called for

Myself ..... I prefer to concentrate on price action .... No greys just black and white ... trade or no trade and its associated info such as time, vol. frequency ect ect .....
    Main point of difference to the so called 'market depth' ....... They are ACTUAL TRADES ....... its very informative .... like that .14 trade done around 2pm up .05 but it sat there for over an hour ... all alone, ... boy was I sitting on the edge of my seat watching that one ... Over an hour @ .14, a whole cent below the offer price and yet it was unable to attract more buyers to step in ..... frustration hit ... 13.5 gets hit .... and hit ... and hit ......

thats not manipulation ...

just an indication of the level of interest ... or lack of it at a higher price which has been repeated for some time now.

Anyway .... I often wonder about the logic of one who believes their investment is manipulated so much and there not a thing they can do about it ... and yet they are keen to invest more into the manipulation they despise ...... but I came up with a theory Oz ......they don't really believe it, just venting, it is like comfort food ....
    deep down they know, its just normal speculative market behaviour that has rated their stock down,hopefully, temporarily

Well enough of my brain farts .... I' ll close now with an in-depth analysis of todays trading

------- Higher volume today on a lower vwap compared to yesterday --- [STOP}
    ------- Looks like 'feet voting' continues albeit at an excruciatingly slow pace ---- [STOP]
    --------Not sure if it will turn after the issues with the issue are put to rest ---- [STOP]
    --------Believe it or not ... I sincerely hope so ------ [STOP]

-------- Cheers'N' Stay loose .... J ------- [STOP]

Seriously Oz ....... the depth board will/has steered you to places that don't exist IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.