LOM 4.76% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Share Price, page-10

1. 3,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    JD,unlike some,i post with honesty,and unlike some,will appologise and correct any mistakes i may make,now like i stated my purchase prices were correct,however i was a 3 years of target,u see it is easy to remember ur purchase prices,however exact dates unless u check,then one may get them wrong,at the time i posted my reply from memory i felt it was 2008 year,yes i should have checked before stating the year,but clearly i doubt it will come across as a devious intention by me,after checking,my first purchases began in september 2010,6 years ago,and like i stated my prices were correct,my highest price was .0580 and lowest in the .0060 levall,Like i stated my initiall entry was a high one,and next few years was down(paper loss)but was buying large positions at the lower levalls.So jjace gets a fish slap for being 3 years out,but he rembered his buy prices,that means -2 fish slaps,over all my post was accetable.And at tdays prices am well ahead.Clearly i correct my error replying directly to u,in respect to my actions,something u lack,having to accuse me via another poster.No sleep will be lost for me.Except when i exit lom with my profit as i will be in party mode for week or 2.I hope the thrust of ur question is now answered and can relax.Hopefully any bad spelling will not ignite any issues for u.lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.