LOM 3.45% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

spent 4 years working out a network around Lucapa as they are...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    spent 4 years working out a network around Lucapa as they are there own worst enemy with how they inform and distribute speculation and hang on to your hats speeches ,you keyboard warriors spend 4 mins with mister google... and think thats fact,its not even fact when the chairman says in 2 weeks they will have kimbo results but you complain when someone has worked out with many discussions and some serious digging whats happening..did you whinge when i got DR Wards itinerary that he was visiting the site or are you going to complain because they did not release prior in an ANn.People trust me because over time i have proven that and do not talk crap to buy and sell,jeez if i believed everything this coy said i would have sold my house and put it into this stock.I have always wondered why with so much potential they did not follow the path SIR took in informing there shareholders good or bad because it seems by the pattern some do have that knowledge or are very smart at picking when to buy and when to sell .
    And for gods sake its all over the net the seminars they go to ,thats how we know were they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.002(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $66.14K 1.103M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333535 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.