LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

akrotiri, Exercising LOMOB options will in essence result in...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    akrotiri,

Exercising LOMOB options will in essence result in buying LOM shares at 0.30 cents (the exercise price) ... This statement is correct and factual.

Not exercising LOMOB options will result in a realised capital loss ... the same loss that has been unrealised as yet by the LOM head holders. No difference whether you hold LOM or LOMOB ... holders have "currently" (in the short term) made a loss on both.

So the additional difference and cost in whether you get LOM heads or not is $0.30 ... no more / no less. The amount already paid for the options is not relevant (and will not exist if LOMOB's are not exercised), and is historical information (price to have the option / right available) ... I think you are getting "tax purpose calculations" mixed up with "Actual reality".

It is quite easy to see that the LOM cappers and deliberately (and able to based on low trade volumes) putting downward pressure on LOM, LOMOA and LOMOB in order to accumulate. Why? To make "more" money later!!

It's very easy to see ... and believe you me, if I was that financially significant and capable, I would be doing it myself at the moment.

GLTALTH,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.0¢ $1.575K 25.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326778 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 27022 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.