PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Share Price, page-22

1. 494 Posts.
    It's been a while,

How are all you long timers going, nice to see ABU pull back North with such a vengeance for all those that rode it down south with me under Darren Holden.

Gut feeling speculation but, anyone think it might be a bit more than a coincidence that Tanami Gold and ABU have had a stellar run up in tandem.

The Australian reported day before yesterday there are rumours of an NST takeover offer possibility for Tanami Gold

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...d/news-story/000d66d02746742ccdd3bbafae917937

ABU own the land and have agreements with surrounding leases immediately to the North of the central Tanami mine, its a natural extension.

Could be a bumper run, if either the IGO drill results come in good and Cenral Tanami comes into play.

ABU has to be attractive to the likes of NST and even MLX particularly with all of the other assets ABU has for the big boys to add inventory and do them justice.

From memory MLX also own some of the leases next to ABU leases at Central Tanami and have agreement with ABU.

Anyone heard from Gold-Pirate lately, don't see him in the posts.

A gut feeling watching TAM and ABU, but I am back on board with ABU with the pull back yesterday and today, have been in TAM already for a while.

Regards Mark H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.