APE 2.45% $10.45 eagers automotive limited

Share price, page-7

1. 765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Fair points ds,
    It is difficult finding coys that will keep growing.
    APE is one that has done a great job in the past, I inherited heaps that my Dad bought for 80c(adjusted for the share price change some years back)!
    I balanced my portfolio by selling some each year over a series of years (paid a lot of capital gains tax too, but not as much as I would have if I'd sold them all at once) but would have been better off just holding them all...
    My current holding is about 2/3 of the maximum amount that I will buy in any one coy and looking at other alternatives to invest recent dividends I decided APE with the sp falling lower was the best bet for me.
    But as I said, I didn't get my order and they bounced by the end of the day.
    I only buy "good for the day" as I have seen too many strange things happen between trading days, so if sp drops again I will look to buy again.
    I honestly don't know too much about the recent insurance changes, it is up to APE to deal with that as they see fit. I just trust them to make the right decisions - that is their job after all.
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.