APE 0.43% $11.55 eagers automotive limited

Fair points ds, It is difficult finding coys that will keep...

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Fair points ds,
    It is difficult finding coys that will keep growing.
    APE is one that has done a great job in the past, I inherited heaps that my Dad bought for 80c(adjusted for the share price change some years back)!
    I balanced my portfolio by selling some each year over a series of years (paid a lot of capital gains tax too, but not as much as I would have if I'd sold them all at once) but would have been better off just holding them all...
    My current holding is about 2/3 of the maximum amount that I will buy in any one coy and looking at other alternatives to invest recent dividends I decided APE with the sp falling lower was the best bet for me.
    But as I said, I didn't get my order and they bounced by the end of the day.
    I only buy "good for the day" as I have seen too many strange things happen between trading days, so if sp drops again I will look to buy again.
    I honestly don't know too much about the recent insurance changes, it is up to APE to deal with that as they see fit. I just trust them to make the right decisions - that is their job after all.
    Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.