SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Share price, page-611

1. 14 Posts.
    Hello @ all from Germany,

This is my first post here, but I am holding SAS since a few months. Thought to make a quick gain in the beginning when the 3 Diamonds are up and running. Combined buy price somewhere around 19 cents. I was mad in the beginning, about being not in here since 2 cents but for some strange reason I am not anymore. I learned to know the Management and I trust this Management fully and as this is not your standard mining corporation the outcome can be potentially huge (and IMHO will be huge). Really learned to love the company, what it stands for and the entertainment that goes with it (for example 23. June). Operating globally and having 4billion customers in your coverage area in 4 years from now can put this company on a whole new level without any competitor in this price segment. Lets not forget, around 53% of this Company is still in the Hands of the Management. Free float of most of the big ones in Business is 80-100%. So plenty of room for cap raises along the way and if you are here for the long term it doesn´t bother you, if the share price dips down temporarely. Good to accumulate and to put the shares in thight holding hands. It will dilute no matter what and it will attract those who talk anything down but anyhow our next 200 satellites have to be paid and I rest my head comfortable, knowing in the end all will be good.

Ps: Does somebody have the actuall Bids and Offers Information or where to find them for austrailian stocks?

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.