SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Share price, page-67

1. 270 Posts.
    Thans so much for the link to the articles - great reads ( I read all of them)
    Concise, well laid out- very informative and whilst they offer caution -hard not to come away super excited about the potential of SAS.
    With the prospect of revenue even coming from the 3 diamond launch early 2017 and forecast revenue of $500mill per annum in the near term WOW.

I liked one of the analogies and have built on it further.
    We know there is a gold ( metaphor for everyone will want access to nano satellites for so many reasons) understanding that we set up all the infrastructure, pegged out all the leases, secured all the required permits etc and now we simply sell the shovels required to those who which to dig out the gold.

It's a no brainier- a successful launch I need Early 2017, the announcement of the tender being awarded to construct the next 200 nano satellites and the commercial agreements will be piling up at door.

Disruption = opportunity and this could very well be a once in a generation opportunity.

Imagine having the opportunity to own the TV newtorks before TV sets where even sold or
    Owning the telephone networks and having the telcos having to pay you to use it to provide services to consumers..
    Wow -

Perhaps exhuberant - and yes make your own decisions- but just imagine !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.