AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Share price, page-86

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    You got dis-invited from a pre-AGM meet up, lol that is hilarious, you must have really roughed up a couple of softies to get that kind of treatment, I would wear it like a badge of honor, screw their little meeting like Rick rules says about investing "you are contrarian or you are the next victim" let the victims back slap investing is a long game, they just don't see it yet because they aren't at the finish line.

I do also cop a ton of flack on different boards for being a guy who tells my actual opinion good or bad, I might not always get it right, but I do try to tell it straight, got to remember the majority on hotcopper are jobbers, it's why I like posting in forums like AZS the jobber population in here is extremely low.

So screw them bunch of assholes, if we do by some miracle ever make a $ out of this thing we will have our own AZS meet up, you would definitely top on my invite list, no exclusions for anybody though that shit is pathetic and it reflects more on them as people than you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.