QIN 0.00% 29.5¢ quintis ltd

Thanks...read the report...also read all the posts thereafter...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Thanks...read the report...also read all the posts thereafter and many anms way before the report.
    With respect to the report..every point was countered by the longs ad infinitum. As a matter of fact today's ann was the only substantive material I personally read that gave any creedence to the prior short hypotheticals. The shorts succeeded on the back of rumours, outright lies and innuendo. The Australian Media also defecated on the report. In fact Glaucus's own disclaimer tells you not to believe them as they are shorters! They rely on the US First Amendment to hide behind.

Now maybe you should read the posts...they provide a running record but that'd be your call.
    Further...I've made my position clear from day one...no issue with shorting...it's the intentional misrepresentations by shorters that are my concern and will always be my concern not so much for seasoned posters that can tead through the noise...but newer traders that can't! I consider it unethical...end of story!
    Sooo...Like I said...DUMB luck on behalf of the offending shorters...and no resiling from my position...EVER!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QIN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.