KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

True you can't screen shot a phone call, but I never suggest...

1. 4,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1064
    True you can't screen shot a phone call, but I never suggest that, what you could do is confirm what you suggested, which is that KDR said that they withdrew themselves from the mediation, did KDR state this or not.........you are still avoiding this simple question.

The thing is I love the deposit, I've already stated that I found KDR at $0.09, tried to buy at $0.12 and again at $0.16 then I let it run as I wasn't sure about the management after my DD, after that, I rode the wave a few times getting out finally ~0.65 as I felt it was getting too high too quick and was due a retrace.

I've done a lot of research on the area and am starting to see me investing in KDR again once the SP drops more, I know where this will go once MZN situation is resolved and the other claim jumper situation. I do believe the Jeff Hull and Phoenix Rise situation will be sorted out easily enough though, but it has been going on for a few years already.

The question I'm asking you both effects an entry point for me back into KDR and also the rest of my holdings in MZN which I also may increase. I still believe that MZN will be getting a slice of the pie, either through JV or a straight %

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.