KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

You never seem to give up do you, I did notice your post above...

1. 4,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072
    You never seem to give up do you, I did notice your post above was moderated (btw I didn't report it)

In that post you had no research, in the first paragraph, you talked about blood, sabotaging, my profile picture and the fact that you can't screen shot a phone call. In the 2nd paragraph, you talked about my sock comment and my credibility. in the 3rd paragraph, you told me to buy some shares in KDR, then withdraw to the funny farm, you did call me brave though, cheers for that . In the 4th paragraph, i'm guessing you were talking about what you said in the 3rd and how it would be rewarding for me and to pick up the phone as recommended by you numerous times. And in the 5th paragraph, you stated something you have said before, not research though.

So in every paragraph of your moderated post, you have not shared any research.

And just to confirm again, I did not report your post......

I'm not asking for investment advice, you suggested KDR had said to you during a phone call that they had withdrawn from the mediation instead of the mediation not providing an outcome, but you would not, and have not confirmed that they actually said this.
    Last edited by PICT: 27/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.