POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

share price, page-166

1. 7,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Zeb

As you well know I have owned POS shares much (most) of the time I have posted here ... But you will notice that although I don't currently own them, I am not given to provide negative commentary.   

Once again you choose to point out how deficient I am at supposedly "telling others to conform to my delicate sensibilities", yet you happily remain silent at the trashy nature of the criticism occasionally levelled at the management of the company by others, in a company whose shares you own.  I appreciate and admire your abilities in understanding the inner workings of these businesses, but am less so of this "prioritising". No matter...

Ulysses, my apologies, but some time back when I started putting those figures up it was mentioned they were the latest daily LME stockpile figures - rises and falls. You're correct, a few new bods mightn't realize that (though I thought you would have) but, anyway, that's what they're about. It was a nice drop in nickel tonight - 1600 odd, so thought I'd put it up

Yes, nickel is still a fair way off genuinely getting anyone excited, but it and other commodities are heading in the right direction which is bloody good to see at long last. Hope it continues on in this this impressive fashion...

Have a goodie,

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.