POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

share price, page-169

1. 10,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    hehe oops, I'll try a redacted version.
    How's the removal of the windarra act going?
    I think we need to clarify about board and senior management. I will be the first to admit I have talked about the board when I actually meant board and senior management as these people in my opinion are the main drain on the companies coffers. The senior management are paid in cash and the board is paid in shares.
    this is a pseudo shell at the moment and should have a board and senior management team that reflects that.
    the coy is fast approaching 1 billion shares which is why the pumps will continue to decrease in size.
    this is helped along by board recieving payment of shares in lieu of cashola and the continual monthly share issues to keep the coy afloat and pay senior management.
    Does this coy really need rodriguez or Singleton? could not that money be better spent drilling and trying to find economic resources to lower our COP???
    They are trying everything in the book to avoid actually doing any mining! Wouldn't it be prudent during this down turn to drill the shite out of the tenements you have to have a better resource for when the tide does turn?
    when it comes to choosing between the spruikers and the brukers I think the latter is where this coys and its LONG suffering shareholders money will be best spent.
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.