POS 0.00% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

Noor444, Mate, don't be hard on yourself you are not the only...

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Noor444,

Mate, don't be hard on yourself you are not the only one. Your story resonates true to me also. In fact it is almost the same as my POS story. I too am down from an average of 16c and it was Twiggy that brought me here also. I believed the exact same... If it's good enough for Andrew Forrest then it is good enough for me... I believed that with such a great man as a major shareholder then it was just a matter of time for POS to be the "Next Force in Nickel". I do not think anybody could have predicted that the Nickel market would get to such low point.

I feel I am in the exact same position as you. Do I cut my losses or hang on... Well, please do not base any decision on my thoughts as my current position in life may be a little different. I have a mortgage and kids also but am blessed with a decent income through my job. Luckily I only invested what I could afford to lose but it was still more than what I have ever invested anywhere else. It still hurts to be down so much and I too feel pretty stupid but I have not locked in the loss yet... You see I don't need the money right now and I still think there is some upside to come. So I have decided to keep holding on. I personally do not see any point in selling at the absolute bottom we are in at present. Not when there is potential news around the corner to improve the share price.

The KDR deal and the gold deal for the short term. POSsible Lithium with exploration (dont place too much weight on that but they do have nearology going for them). Do not let Cobalt get you excited, they do have some contained within the Nickel and has been used for credits in the past. It may help reduce the cost to mine Nickel but not enough to mine the ore just for the Cobalt.

Longer term if POS survive, and that is a big if... and when Nickel rises in price which it will one day... then it will be Silver Swan first, Lake Johnston, Windarra, further discovery of Abi Rose, etc... They do have solid Nickel assets but it's not Nickels time to shine at present.

Remember, no matter what happens your family is your biggest asset so you are already rich! Money will not buy the love and happiness that you will receive from them. I am sure you have learnt a lot from this experience as I have too. It has been a hard lesson to swallow. There are many good blokes on this thread and the ones above that have already replied are worth listening to.

Best of luck mate, I know how you feel...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.732K 1.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 51462598 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7847467 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.