BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I understand your concern about mkt cap. You've probably haven't...

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    I understand your concern about mkt cap. You've probably haven't done enough research to understand the value of BRN. I take it you're mainly an ASX investor? ASX retail base usually don't boad well with valuing tech companies.

However, comparing IoT to BRN is a red alarm.

There's a reason why BRN has been above $100M mkt cap since the beginning. BrainChip has underlying AI IP that is to be priced by the ASX base at $100M. If BRN was listed in the US, it would be valued against private counter-parts e.g. BRN should be valued at comparable companies raising or exiting at series B, C, D rounds (that figure happens to be $400M USD+).

You cannot deny the fact that BRN has held this mkt cap for so long. Only way BRN falls to $15M is the day it's IP is no longer viable. We have a Silicon Valley veteran CEO, SVP who left a comfy $16B nasdaq company, one of the worlds only scientists who's developed patented SNN AI, COO who held higher up positions at F500 and a team of engineers which some have been poached from Intel and Qualcomm.

I'm sorry, BrainChip is completely isolated from any comparable on the ASX. It cannot be compared.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.