NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Yeah tried that myself the other day popped a buy up order as if...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah tried that myself the other day popped a buy up order as if to say WTF! get serious and support the current price. It was a statement of the common working man against the machine! It put a chill up the machine and it went quite for 10 minutes,... then blip, blip, blip,... back to machine trading as usual for the rest of the day. So I pulled my new order holdings today and went to cash until I see some genuine human interest in NUH.

Obviously a time to accumulate shares at around 7.2 to 7.6c whilst there is rampant distribution from the majors, if you have the spare razoos to accumulate with. The machine seems to know...

Possibly a reflection of NUH management, that they support and accept the majors actions over the working man, for now at least they need cash to invent and progress their I.P.and distribute the register in this period of time. And the majors distribute slowly as not to alert the attentions of the ASX watch dog, if they were to dump wholesale the stock price would be 0.008c by now. I wonder what the majors would do in event of a global type disaster scenario like the 911 event, or the Japanese Fuku-shima meltdown? dump, duck & cover I'm sure, which may explain the orders sub 5c?... some are always hopeful of disasters events...

If NUH management were to take their real 'human' shareholder's patience seriously, a dividend post ASAP and as early as possible should be made. This would be viewed as as a sign of respect to the working man's investment in, and support of their company, and also seen as a reflection of managements professional standing, not to mention it would attract attention to the business from L.T. investors. Quite frankly that should be done because as investors we are enduring the hard to endure with this current stock price antics, and there are plenty of companies paying dividends elsewhere (I note A2m has doubled from $1.90 since I first took interest in NUH)...
    Last edited by Satyricon: 26/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.