NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-126

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    …well you beat me to it Duds, including the sigh… I’m also getting exhausted by this nonsense. However, I’m not surprised. It is the nature of an internet forum and HC has its share of (obviously inexperienced or just plain ignorant) ‘investors’ making stridently ridiculous demands of companies just because the stock they’ve invested in goes down after they buy it. The short-term (note: my emphasis – hold that thought) share price is influenced by many, many things (as discussed ad nauseam here over the last few weeks) most of them in fact nothing whatever to do with the company itself – it is NOT something the directors or management of the company can control nor is it their responsibility to do so. Their responsibility is to operate the company to the best of their ability and to keep the market properly informed (defined in some detail as continuous disclosure obligations in the listing rules – have a read, the notes are only 68 pages long and quite complex but if you can’t be bothered, stop griping and spuriously demanding the company complies with its ‘obligations’). Reporting constantly on day-to-day, week-to-week or even month-to-month operational issues such as production, stocking and distribution (or even sales) minutiae does NOT fall into this category. Medium to long term, if the company continues to get it right, the market will recognise that and aside from the influences ex-the company’s performance, the SP will reflect that. They have been very transparent on announcing progress re distribution and sales outlets for the product and the sales will (or will not) look after themselves. Various posters on here have been inordinately committed to discovering and highlighting the various promotional and marketing avenues that the company pursues in the ordinary course of business that it will not, nor should it, announce on the ASX every time it does something. I for one am relieved that these guys seem to be completely focused on the business and are not pandering to every micro-second gripe that shareholders nervous about short-term movements in the SP put on forums such as these. If you’re not convinced, take a look over on another tech startup’s recent ann. which I think @Waldo777 pointed out if you want to see what desperation looks like.

As for forward looking statements, that guy ought to know better...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.