NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

You are clearly far too rich for your own good mate. Why not do...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    You are clearly far too rich for your own good mate.

Why not do yourself and us all a favour and either dump the 3.8m today in the mid 5 cent range or take down the 3.8m sell and sell 500k at a time in the mid 6 cent range? Otherwise you are capping the price down here indefinitely? Unless that's actually what you want to achieve?

I don't know how you got wealthy but you are losing hundreds of thousands per year minimum through very poor trade execution. I have observed your selling on NUH this year in the broker data and it's almost always just sporadic dumps. You may not mind so much given your wealth but there are people on here who invest and/or trade NUH for living expenses, house deposit, retirement, etc. and right now (as well as in April/May this year) you are causing them a whole lot of unnecessary financial stress, frustration and uncertainty.

NUH isn't as liquid as most of the other stocks you invest in so can you please consider everyone's best interests here as per my above-mentioned suggestions and remove the 3.8m cap?
    Last edited by Waldo777: 13/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.