NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Waldo777, Trading for living expenses and a house deposit. Very...

1. 1,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Waldo777,

Trading for living expenses and a house deposit. Very definition of a risk taker. While I would say this is gambling but I wish you good luck. If you are going to take this sort of risk get used to being stressed.

From what I understand Credit Suisse Fourth Nominee, Credit Suisse Fourth Nomineee Settlement Account, Credit Suisse Third Nominee are gone. I think there was another one as well. I think they once held a combined of 21-22m shares after the 9.2c placement was confirmed.

I recall HSBC was the first to start selling after the placement. I think these guys sold about 8-9m shares. They purchased on market as well so not sure how much of the 9.2c placement HSBC took up.

I believe SA Coupe only began selling about 3 weeks ago going from 20m to 13.8m (disclosed that he sold another 1.7m on Monday and yesterday)

From the changes in the Top 20 I think RBC has joined the selling. I have a feeling that one of these sellers would have been a stop loss and I think it would be these guys as they are selling with greater pressure recently which indicates being forced.

The other notable nominees JP Morgan, Citicorp and Pershing seem quite stable although there are small trading that occurs but these are usually less than 1m shares.

Seems that the rapid price drop over the past 2-3 weeks is because Mr Coupe and RBC competing to sell. Then you can add in others on the side that will make up the other say 60% of the volume. Combined this with lower overall trading volume you have this misery.

I think RBC has 20m as of last Friday according to the latest Top 20. They started with about 31m shares after the 9.2c placement. My gut feel is that there is more than one fund under the 31m so I am hoping RBC has done most of the required selling. If they are going to sell all of their position then there is more ugliness to come. If we can believe Mr Coupe in his comments then it seems this mid 5 range has a high probability of being a bottom...unless there is some bad news coming.

Interesting that Mr Coupe would just openly disclose that he still has 3.8m to sell. Stacking the sell side does not help his cause as well. Then again many people act on emotion. There is the probability of a more sinister motive. Mr Coupe if NUH can trade at least 3 continuous days with a combined volume on ASX and CHI-X of >12m and RBC is almost finished in their selling, I will consider taking those shares from you (if they are are still there).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.