NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-1386

1. 7,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Really so was I and the Prospectus rejected read as follows:

As announced in May 2015, Wild Acre has entered into an agreement to acquire Nuheara Pty Ltd (Nuheara), the owner and developer of an intelligent 'wearable' hearing device that once developed, intends to allow the user to join the hearing experience between their physical and digital worlds using wireless earbuds hosting proprietary technology developed in conjunction with Curtin University of Western Australia.

Nuheara is developing intelligent earbuds which, if successful, will allow the user to 'hear what they want to hear' using processing techniques designed to blend the outside world with the ever expanding digital world. From improving hearing of surrounds in certain environs to enjoying your smartphone's music playlist while still being aware of your external surroundings are but a couple of examples of this exciting advancement in personal audio technology. (bold is mine)

If you placed undue emphasis on a video whose intent was to demonstrate the product when complete rather than the offer document then ..........

The problems were to do with the prospectus as submitted not any video (that I cannot precisely recall) and whose existence could have easily been dealt with in a revised prospectus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.