NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-1387

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Just saw you sold...now I get it.
    No idea of your trade skills. If your a newby...consider it a paid lesson in learning and as a positive not a negative...it happens to everyone. There's a lot to learn about Mr Market.
    I highly recommend you read the STT knowledge library several times over...don't be slavish to it...but it's a pretty amazing resource.
    If your seasoned...no one to blame...you chose your strategy, sizing, entries and exits..them's the breaks.

FYI...I found if you've got concerns best just be blunt and ask the question. Many posters will jump in with a view/alternatives thoughts. But up to you to choose your path. It's an anonymous thread so be picky...never rush...think it out. Many many techniques...but experience and study is key. Longer you do it more you read...better you get...can't really add much to that...other than don't get spooked too easily and certainly don't start making unsubstantuated derogatory statements when you do. It's jard enough dealing with insto's/algos/shorters/downrampers/ pip traders/hedgefunds/HFTs/sociopaths etc. ...know what I mean?
    Sincetely, good luck and hope you see this as an opportunity to sharpen your skillset rather than the way your presently treating it.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.