NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-14

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    You buy some shares, you want them to go up, we all understand that, but they go down and you say… ‘Disgraceful!’ Grow up will ya? or grow some! AND, before you take offence… investing’s not easy, especially on this exchange at this end of the market – didn’t anyone tell you? But wait… here’s the good news… in spite of everything, and against all the odds (and that’s not an insult to you personally, it’s a challenge to ALL of us) imo you managed to pick one of the best little tech startups on the ASX, so stick with it if you can afford the time and money. If you can’t and you’ve got to bail, so be it, we’re all human, we all have reasons to need money, usually at the most inconvenient times. BUT… remember the experience – I get the feeling you’ll have ample opportunity to rinse/repeat many times with this one before the end game, whatever/whenever it is, eventually works itself out.

As Towkay said, the current short term malaise could be for a thousand different reasons – who knows, shares go up, shares go down, even for the best companies. What we do know, as I think there have been a few on here that have spent their own time explaining in some detail (so don’t patronise them as ‘the gods’ or ‘acting like they know it all’, their opinions are as valid as yours), there are cappers, bots occasionally, extremely thin sell side if you discount the obvious stacking by the cappers in large round amounts that disappear the moment you hit their offer and an extremely strange evaporating buy side this last few days BUT don’t forget the Pros play the bid side as well as the offer. Sell in May and go away – heard that before? It’s an expression used in the northern hemisphere (to signify the approach of the summer holiday season) but applies here too – like clockwork, tax loss selling into the June y/e – that can’t help either…

All in all, long term, I think this means the stock is extremely attractive to those in the know and they’re making their presence felt – as a response to your statement “there are only so many tree shakes and so many people wanting to cap the price to get in cheap” I’ll interpret that as a question meaning “How long can it go on?” Well, the answer is, as long as they can get away with it – literally as long as they can. Or rather until they can’t resist the tide of buying which WILL come and overwhelm them, soon enough – then they’ll just give up and watch it sail into the sunset….

Eric is a serial offender – he’s deliberately contrarian wherever he goes, which is fine by the way, but you might just get your facts right whilst praising his predictions – I believe he actually said 6c, not ‘back to the 6s’, quite a difference I think… and who knows he may even be right eventually, but even a busted clock is right twice a day.

And while we're on price - WTF? We lost ONE TENTH OF ONE CENT on the back of a really ugly day - I thought it was a pretty good performance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.