NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-1567

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Although I disagree with your post C by degree I think you nailed a very good point...our BOD come from a private Co background...so do I. So your point about a culture of refraining from releasing sensitive information as you HH and ExC apparently subscribe is understandable.
    I wonder though...do our listed Co competitors' provide their SHs such data liberally? Braghi for example? I doubt it very much.
    As an example...saaaay...unit profit margins. And let's pick the biggest global bluechip tech Apple (since some have a prediliction for EBIT ).
    Soooo...anyone know what the profit margin is on a pair of dumb buds like Airpods...not an estimate mind you...but public knowlege published by the Co)? NO?
    Let's go a step further using way maturer tech...anybody know what the margin is on the new Xphone (or whatever they call the latest the new Iphone)? No?
    So...if I'm correct...and I haven't researched the point...so I could be getting a pie back in the face...but I'm pretty damn confident they wouldn't do such a thing...then why's that you reckon?
    So yeah, maybe they are perceived by some as holding the cards a little too close to their chests for some...but if it's good enough for Apple...it's good enough for me!
    And not to be contradictory to your view C...but I think they're too generous with what they're putting out at times...but that's just a personal view and as I said I come from a private business background.

Add to all of this that John has specified that he prefers a corporate culture of understate/over perform...well that heartens me.

So overall...think they'll loosen up over time but feel they are following their private Co background instinct for the present time and I think they're absolutely correct to do so. It's SHs that need to adjust their expectations and patience not the reverse.
    Placing these kind of ill conceived and unnecessary pressures on a fledgling listed Co in my view poses much more of a danger/threat than allowing the sinking of ships by loose lips.
    I mean look at the panic selling here just because a few parties wanted to resize positions...ok ExCs position was huge....given! Geesh!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.