NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

It's an industry-wide problem in the hearable market and not...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    It's an industry-wide problem in the hearable market and not just a Nuheara problem, and is well documented online with all the hearable manufacturers, doppler is a one product company with the same issue, Bragi were a one product company until they released the headphone, which also inherited the same Bluetooth issue as the dash, which they have only now 2 years claim to have fixed on the dash pro, although by the reviews, it would seem not, Earin are a one product company with same issues, Motorola verve's same issues, samsung icon x same issues.

Has nothing to do with a product fault in any of the above, but antenna placement, and if you look closely at all the FCC filings and then search on new antenna solutions, then you may have seen where it is all heading and why Nuheara may dominate this market sooner rather than later by sorting out the issue on its V1.

It is also worth noting that none of the above companies have refunded anyone or swapped out anyone's old products so there would be no effect whatsoever on cash flow, stock or returns. If you are a new tech early adopter and buy V1 products, you pay your money with full knowledge that upgrades will follow. Think of it a bit like the iPhone 5, plagued by poor bluetooth, camera failures and poor antenna pick up on the gm networks, i don't remember apple recalling anything or refunding anyone, they just came out with an iPhone 6 that fixed the problems on the iPhone 5and jacked the price up by 200 bucks, and people were queuing up for them at midnight.

Every startup has issues, its how the company deals with those issues that make it an attractive proposition to buy shares in or not. I watch what the company is doing more to address negativity than what it posts about positivity, as for me the way they deal with negativity is the key indicator as to its future success.

TW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.