NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-1780

1. 7,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1776
    Apple have just acknowledged that the new Watch3 has internet problems. That's a fundamental problem with the product as it's selling point is the internet connectivity.

http://www.theage.com.au/technology...t-problem-apple-confirms-20170920-gyln72.html

Do you think that will stop people buying it? No chance.

I had four FitBits before I landed with one that worked properly. I kept sending them back and they were happy to replace them. Did it affect my perception of the brand? Nope. In fact, I kept it for quite some time, bought my parents one each and when the next model came out, I bought that one too. I might even buy the Iconic.

My point is that tech issues are very common and not necessarily terminal. If people have problems, we'll fix them. And how we deal with the customers is the key. But there are the majority of people that aren't experiencing these issues. You don't think all the awards and critic reviews haven't tested the BT issue? Of course they have and they've found it to be acceptable, hence the glowing 5 star reviews.

(In the case of Kanoa, well, those jokers didn't have a product. Some idiotic Silicon Valley "entrepreneur" trying creating an on trend technology.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.