NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

share price, page-1804

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Wish you all the profit in the world M...not my point though (although since you raise your sell exit my recollection is one of your posts had you with a held sentiment at 7.5...no?).

Anyway...never personal either M...think you picked that up in the tone of my post. And totally agree everyone to their trade strategy and that strategy should be as fluid as the day is long...that's why I'm not critical of ExC...he gave fair notice...mind you not happy he pushed down the SP though!

I also think that you clearly "get" my concern. And I don't want to sound preachy nor abrasive..but I'll call it like I see it and won't post (except the images...they speak for themselves) if I don't feel I can justify the position.

Self styled whatever...I do follow the principles outlined by Gladiator that I quoted above not because he says so...but it's compatible with my own views as to posting on an anonymous forum and truthfully reflective of my broader paradigm. As I've posted previously ...it's hard enough for punters Vs the big players...so if I perceive unsubstantiated and repetitive "bear" posting...I'll call it everytime. (Also protective towards noobs...read many posters who have hit major grief due to an immature trade strategy or inexperience.) After that...all I can do is leave it for other's to consider. And please don't think me prideful...I'm not...I'm often wrong...and if I'm called or realise I'm wrong will be first to retract and apologise. (Which leads me to a screw up I made a while back re an indicator I referred to on Commsec that I called a buy/sell ratio and which I thought was a kind if money flow indicator. I was WRONG...I relied in a call to Commsec..it was a DH from there that misdirected me on point. It is in fact just a ratio break down of market depth...nothing more...hope I didn't screw up anyone with that!...my bad!)

By the way my above retort is nothing...you should see me go in heavily shorted stocks where the shorters are hacking left right and centre...we're talking those stocks with 10+% shorts...now that's fun! When I hear the short boogeyman being called here at well sub 1%...that really makes me giggle.

So no worries M...grab the bottom best you can and all the power to you...but don't do it the wrong way...that's all I'm sayin'...or do what you want...not my karma dude!

Just don't hand me a sheet sandwich and expect me to tell you it's caviar ok? Put another way...do unto others as you would have them do unto you...and that's coming from a secularist dude!

Cheers
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 23/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.