NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Credit Suisse have been playing with and professionally...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Credit Suisse have been playing with and professionally destroying the SP over the last few weeks.

No big holders have sold. Just some insignificant retail churn IMO.

The hype has well and truly disappeared so that's why the SP hasn't risen. But sooner or later the tide of buyers and hype will return.

Since mid last week there's been an insto Euroz Securities accumulating. They have bought at least 5 million shares by now I think and don't seem to have stopped.

So a battle between Credit Suisse and Euroz Securities.

I suspect Credit Suisse were that big cap today at 7.4 that got taken out within seconds — most likely by Euroz.

Retail churn has been insignificant and nothing to worry about IMO.

The time to sell was at 10 cents, not down at 7.5 cents when the RSI is around 30 (oversold) and we are due news!

I bought more today for the first time in a while and believe the bottom is probably close given we are now oversold on almost every technical indicator.

As a professional trader I look forward to some news sometime soon (yes, we are due) and the resumption of the long-term uptrend so I can trade it back up.

NUH remains my only high conviction shareholding. The other junk I just trade.

Just have a look at something like FBR with three times our market cap yet we have similar cash positions and unlike NUH they don't have any proof of concept (let alone any sales revenue!).

NUH risk-reward remains very good IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.