STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

well whats the SP action telling us in week 1. FOMC still...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    well whats the SP action telling us in week 1.

FOMC still playing havoc in markets - normally would be clear but Trump is such a wildcard that he is impacting everything and waters are fairly muddy all over the place. Aussie$ good example.

With markets unclear it is unlikely that we will get any institution worth their salt putting large bets on anything or at least being very selective as to what they buy. I dont think STO would be on their list at moment - maybe watchlist but definitely not on buy list just yet.

We are hovering around $3 again but that level seems to be holding albeit has not really been tested yet. With no real movement / volume hard to say where it may go from here so like a broken record will wait until clear.

If breaks $3 again then support broken and will head down a bit this time. Previously probably hit some stops pushing down to 2.92 then we have y/end flows etc etc which adds to the messiness.

Its becoming interesting but dont consider to put something down just yet - even tho i normally ladder my buys on a stock like STO i prefer to wait on this one. If all the analyst are correct (haha) then there is a 70% upside so getting in a bit later still results in good profit potential. My gut feel tells me we may see some down movement first because of the markt mess as well as stO issues etc and combined does not suggest a good rise just yet.

Of course no crystal balls thats just my thought - i am considering options rather then cash market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.