CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Hi LL, Good to hear from you. It's been a rocky road for all...

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hi LL,

Good to hear from you. It's been a rocky road for all MC/MM stocks in the past couple of months - some are clearly unloved. One might assume that CPH has near term revenue coming through its European partnerships and TGA compliance of CanniMed oils for Australia. Both of which should provide the impetus for sustained gains in the SP, but I figure the impending announcement for MMJ next week will drag the rest of the sector up regardless.

Hindsight makes us either a genius or a goose.....or impatient.....

Most of us that have dabbled in a few MC stocks and are in the red in at least one, mine is that old nag AC8....it was supposed to be my easy flip.....I feel CPH and MMJ are the longer term winners in the sector (notwithstanding a change of MMJ direction) due to their product diversification and their the North American and European connections.

Might be quieter over here in the coming days, as I figure things may get a tad silly and crowded at the neighbouring forum when positive news drops. I too wish you well with your investments, and a green and fruitful CPH rise.

AG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.