CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

share price, page-84

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Who's a great investor though (other than Buffet et al.)?

Most of us have limited funds to whack in the market, and I've often had times of impatient stupidity thinking OMG that's a bargain, gotta get me some of those to the detriment of my monthly expenses (the dog can eat next month or eat me....). Usually those purchases sit in the red for some time while I berate myself and vow never to do it again, but I do....(insert shame here). Did it this week with a junior gold miner....oh well, at least I'm at break-even with that one....I have my compounding earners and my speckies that I hope to hell will prosper in months and years to come. Hopefully all of us have some winners to offset our inglorious losses.

I got into shares a number of grey hairs ago, but I became much more involved in short-mid term investing five odd years ago....and I freely admit to having a share-market gambling problem....along the way I've had my share of winners and losers, but I've been sensible enough not to bet the house on any of them. Still learning too, there's so much to learn in this game, yet no one knows which one is going to be the next best thing, so we take a punt....is it CPH? MMJ? Or God forbid, is it MXC?

Wholeheartedly agree with you on not investing in companies with a sole Australian presence, it seems nonsensical to invest in a micro Australian MC market. Yep, and I agree with you too about having reservations with CPH's and MMJ's directional changes, but I'm willing to see how they play out, at least 'til Canadian legislation is passed. CPH's current portfolio of products seem more valuable than their recreational endeavour, and should hold them in good stead in the coming year or two. MMJ, well we can take the piss, but who knows? If they go down the investment track, then depending on cash and revenue potential, they may end up being the Godfather after all (or the horse in the bed).

I hope all of our ships come in, 'cause we bloody deserve it! Have a great weekend, a good green next week.

WARNING: Investing is dangerous to hair health.....

AG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.