NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

If you look at Bloom Hearing, owned by one of the largest...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    If you look at Bloom Hearing, owned by one of the largest hearing aid manufacturers Widex, think you will find that the majority of there customers, as you put it, are the older generation, and yet almost all of their products are app based with Apple as the key operating system, who are undertaking a made for Apple MFI programme with hearing aid manufacturers and on IOS 11 have a hearing aid button and settings specifically for those devices.

If you have IOS 11 latest release simply search hearing aid and see for yourself what is happening in the market. On the battery life, it sounds like you have confused IQ buds with Doppler Hear One's product as the IQs have the longest lasting battery life across the entire industry.

The older generation today is far more tech-savvy than the generation previous, and as companies like Apple are recognising this with the adoption of hearing aid facilities on their products and integrated IOS, one would have to assume they are in tune with the older generation and what they require. .

For me, I will look at the Apple team as being tech-savvy, and if they have developed hearing aid facilities on their product range and OS to allow hearing aid manufacturers to seamlessly connect their devices then you can rest assure that the market is huge and that in their opinion, the older generation have no issue on how to use app-based services.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.