AUZ 0.00% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

Share price, page-168

1. 1,349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Deer Deep Steve,
    Thankyou for being so caring to so many people you don't even know.
    I consider you to be my guardian angel, always looking out for me and protecting me from all that is evil in the investing world.
    You came out of no-where just like Superman, determined to save us mere mortals from all that is bad with AUZ.
    You are like a shepherd protecting his flock, always there, so reliable, we can definitely count on you.
    You don't have any investment in AUZ but your dedication to researching this company is truly outstanding and your willingness to share this knowledge is just so generous of you.
    You spend so much of your precious time trying to warn people away from this stock, that it can only be interpreted as the huge amount of care and compassion that you have for other people.
    You are a truly remarkable person, one in a million and definitely worthy of an Australian of the Year nomination.
    I sometimes think that your good work is wasted on this forum, but still you soldier on as if it was your duty to save any investor that will listen. You are like a dog with a bone you just wont give it up!
    Never give up no matter what people are saying about you, cos one day soon when the SP of AUZ is 50 cents people will say, remember Deep Steve .... what a guy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $835 119.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 9695993 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2892974 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.