GNM 0.00% 1.5¢ great northern minerals limited

The reason why I don't hang around @JackMR, is because I know of...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    The reason why I don't hang around @JackMR, is because I know of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes with a lot of the posters here with Facebook groups, etc.

I also know that I can't come out and publicly criticise/analyse certain things that bothered me -- even when I was a shareholder -- because if I do, I'll be criticised as a troll.

As soon as I went from a blind follower to questioning the progression of the company, I was suddenly targeted.

Rest assured, I'm still following - but my portfolio has expanded to proven Li companies that now have excellent management, and a few tech stocks that follow through with their timelines.

I actually had a great chat with @fooca and @nondiscrypt about some stocks when we had dinner at The Atlantic the other night.

A big part of my criticisms for this stock/management -- and I know this isn't the case for everyone -- is the fact that I've never been able to successfully get into contact with them to voice my concerns.

Every time that I would voice them here, I'd be attacked for it.

I don't regret getting out five months ago, because it doesn't seem like too much has happened since, despite all of the hollow promises.

I've still got some faint fragments of a memory when I was genuinely excited for an upcoming PFS due at the end of the month.

Not looking for a fight here, just dropped in to have a look and see why my name's been dropped around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.