GNM 4.17% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

share price, page-2

1. 2,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    I'm not sure where this 118 year old under achieving coy is at. I bought in on the glowing research of a@@t@l, who is no longer allowed in the house, apparently he misbehaved. I was also fortified by the presence of some big boys ( SN, BB, SorS ) who I believe have since left the building holding big bags and now wandering around dark Africa, Pilbara and China with all guns blazing $$$ (good luck to them). In hindsight I should have bolted and when they left.

Since then GPP has sauntered around Guyana with nothing substantial, scooping up more acres, some average surface samples, nothing proven up with drills afaik, - correct if I am wrong.

The NT operations appear stalled over water drill bans and direction wavering whilst the OHD is currently not sufficiently funded to move forward at a reasonable canter, yet there is a lot of upbeat posting glorifying GPP progress and potential. Meantime the SP ambles along aimlessly, with the odd short pump, that is never sustained.

We all know that project timelines have a degree of flexibility but as long as the underlying fundamentals are solid then timeline misdeameanours are accepted as part of the deal. We can all ramp on about potential but imo the potential is being eroded by an apparent lack of purpose/direction of this outfit.

Ask yourself this:- which category is this ASX junior in??

1) One that is trying to create value
    2) One that is trying to create an illusion of value

Creating value is very hard. You have to drill expensive holes in the ground to try to find a valuable resource. The chances of finding something economical are very slim.

Creating an illusion of value is easy, you just have to fool novice investors from shiny presos and the bulletin boards. In this case, all it took was some pretty pictures of maps and rocks on the ASX releases, combined with some glowing ramps from the fan club and the punters were hooked. Now the punters average down and pray for a miracle to break even. all IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $1.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $2.904K 260.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 289525 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.