WTM 1.45% 34.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Hi Guys, It appears the gamers have gamed the stock very well,...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

It appears the gamers have gamed the stock very well, made their money and left the building.
    From a 6c cap raise to .105c.....on some bullish news. That's more than  50% return in a very short period of time. It was a classic pump & dump, happens time after time. It amazes me to see the bullishness in people when that spectacular game is going on.
    The company is 1.5-2 years from making a dollar(if everything goes on plan) and people where happily paying above 50% premium to the sophisticated investors who subscribed at 6c. Those sophisticated investors would be busy counting their profits thanking the broker and management for a nice quick gain.

I am not discrediting BAT management and the companies prospect. I am also very bullish on this company and  graphite (have been since 2016). But I think it was gamed up too fast too soon. There are still plenty hurdles management needs to make way through. All of those things will take time and some beyond management's control.
    The pumpers have accomplished their job, made their money and gone now, the stock will find its true value slowly. I don't know where it should be trading but the market will find it out sooner or later.

The game started on the 18th Jan and finished on 6th Feb.
    Notice the volume has dropped substantially.

bat.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 34.0¢ $24.9K 72.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10600 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 326 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.